We are always looking for stories about the great things happening with brothers of the Fraternity. Please click here to submit your chapter news or email submissions to
Do you want to tell us what's going on in your chapter? Please send us submissions that include:
- Your first and last name, chapter and school, mailing address, telephone, email addresses, and the date.
- The first and last name(s), chapter, and school of all Brothers in your article and photo caption(s).
In order to showcase the best looking photo, please send us photos that are:
- Traditional, glossy-finished photos from film/35mm camera.
- Self-scanned and digital-camera images with resolutions of at least 300 ppi (pixels per inch) at a minimum image size of 4" x 6". Digital photographers must use at least a 3.2 megapixel camera with the highest-quality settings selected: The resolution must be set on large, while the compression setting must be set on superfine. Capturing a picture in a small-resolution setting then increasing the file size in a photo management program does not work. File formats accepted are jpeg (maximum quality), eps, and tif. Do not reduce the size or initial quality of the image before transmitting it. Note: Even if your photos meet these requirements, they may not be suitable for print production.
- Prints prepared from your digital files by a professional developer may or may not be suitable.
- Each must be evaluated individually.
Unfortunately, we are unable to use the types of images listed below:
- Pictures containing hand-held beverage containers of any kind.
- Pictures showing glassware that may be construed to contain alcoholic beverages.
- Pictures in which subjects are wearing sunglasses over their eyes or questionable attire.
- Images produced by desktop or inkjet printers.
- Images clipped or scanned from magazines or newspapers.
- Photocopies from a Xerox.
- Tiny pictures clipped from composites or snapshots.