August 14, 2012- The men of Sigma Tau Gamma are making a great name for their chapter, university, and Fraternity. Want to know how? By winning Greek Week, putting on philanthropy events, or by having an excellent recruitment. Each event helps build the history that is Sig Tau. With that, Sig Tau wants to know about what your chapter has been doing and share it with brothers all over. Here are some simple steps to getting your chapter out there.
Submit Chapter/Alumni News
Send an email to the editor at
with your name, chapter and school. Share the story behind the event so we can get the information out correctly to other chapters. News can be recruitment numbers, philanthropy and community service events, awards won, alumni reunions etc.
Submit a Picture of Your Event
- When sending a picture to
, make sure to identify everyone in the photo.
- Self-scanned and digital-camera images with resolutions of at least 300 ppi (pixels per inch) at a minimum image size of 4" x 6".
- Do not reduce the size or initial quality of the image before transmitting it. Note: Even if your photos meet these requirements, they may not be suitable for print production.
- Pictures taken from Facebook, Twitter, etc. are unacceptable because of the quality. All pictures need to be in the original format.
- Make sure your pictures are kept clean – no pictures containing hand-held beverage containers of any kind or glassware that may be construed to contain alcoholic beverages.
Submit a Blog Post/Idea
If you have a Fraternity topic that you are passionate about, write about it and let us know. Your submission could be featured in an upcoming SAGA issue!
If you don’t have to time to sit down and write us, send us a Tweet (@sigmataugamma) or tag us in a Facebook comment talking about what you are doing. If you’re a hosting an event, mention Sig Tau and we can let our thousands of follower know!
For more information about submitting news, click here.
Previous/Next Read All