June 26, 2012 - The 45th Grand Chapter is quickly approaching and there is a lot to do before August 2! To help prepare for the Grand Chapter, past attendees have compiled a list of items to pack. Do you have any suggestions? Let us know on our Facebook page or send us at tweet @SigmaTauGamma.
- Bring your Badge, Ritual Stole, and Medals.
- You’ll need your officer binder and folders along with your chapter’s roster and financial documents.
- Did your chapter design a great recruitment or philanthropy t-shirt? Bring your Sig Tau t-shirts and logo items to trade with other chapters.
- Make sure to have extra money to purchase Sig Tau merchandise. Sig Tau vendors will be at the Grand Chapter selling shirts, sunglasses, flags and more! Also bring cash to tip your airport shuttle, waiters, etc.
- You’ll be participating in many different activities throughout the weekend.
- For evenings and free time, bring casual clothes such as nice shorts and a t-shirt or polo that accommodates the summer weather.
- With the hotel just minutes from many Washington D.C monuments, bring a pair of comfortable pair of walking shoes, sunglasses, a ball cap and camera.
- During the day, dress in business casual attire. This includes slacks, button-up shirt, tie, and a blazer (optional).
- For the Principle of Leadership Banquet, you will need to bring formal attire such as a suit or tuxedo.
Most importantly, bring a positive attitude and an open mind to learn. Ask questions, try to gain the most out of your experience, and come ready to work.
Next Read All